Friday, February 26, 2010

unpredictable matter

x sangka. in my 20, i learn a lot about life. too much. real life. adult life. abundance of values. aish~im not regreting any ok, just reflecting.

im no longer playing around with my life. no longer 'atiqah that love to try anything without thinking. im not making decision just for fun anymore. i need to think bad and good, pros and cons, impact and consequences of every single decision made. how it can affect my dream, my beloved ones and myself. also people around me. Ya Allah, kuatkanlah iman saya. Kuatkanlah!

Now, im making another decision. this one? sorry but TERRIBLY HARD. TERRIBLY WORRYING. EXTREMELY TERRIBLY2 MAKING ME HAVING TERRIBLE FLU AND COLD. please, im only 20 years old, fyi. i don't know what to do. i don't know. don't know and don't know. don't know.

give me time to think about it. give me space to make the decision. as u said no time limit. let me be what i want. let me decide with free mind. let me go with the flow. let me follow the fate. and i lay to Allah for everything. tolong saya YA ALLAH!

salam maulidur Rasul semua. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment