Sunday, February 21, 2010

1st usrah

nice weather in Marsfield today!!

we had our usrah at waterloo park. 4 special guests from new castle. kak mardiah is a doctor doing her intership. kak malina, kak izyan and kak balqis which are medical students.

sesi : ta'ruf cermin.

choose one of your friend to explain about your real name, nickname, D.O.B, the characteristic that she likes in you, what do you hate most and simple sentence that you won't say to her in real life. ^_^. i got 2 friends that they want me to introduce them. Kechik and Tika.

Kechik@Anis

i explain everything that i know bout her, sorry im too nervous at that time. easily forget things that actually i remember, thanks helping me, girl! =) but the last thing i want to say is 'im sorry i may not be the same person that u know 4 2 and half years ago. but believe me i still need u in my life. it's truly terrible 4 not being able hanging out like we used to and that's the only reason why i cry when i describe those things. it means so much 4 me.'

Tika@Tikot

as i said. sometimes i trust u much more than i do to myself. kerana anda adalah sahabat pertama sy yg sy tahu untuk dicintai kerana Allah. anda mengajarkan sy byk perkara yg sy jahil. anda adalah satu-satunya sahabat yg sgt2 sy x mahu lepaskan dalam hidup. the best ever thing that ever happen in my life. =)

okeh2. sile berhenti untuk jiwang. hahahahah. thanks to the sisters. all of you make me thinking again. Think on how to be wise person in thie life granted by Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment