Monday, April 30, 2012

@&%^$BB post

i am ruined for this day

bad tragedy, bad mad, bad emotion, bad thinking lead to bad sleep

i really hate when my sleep is interrupted with worldly affair

the whole dream world vanishes and shattered into pieces

terrible. and waking up is not as refreshing as i wish as a day-start

negative thinking surrounded me, the brain, and each of my action

oh i start to ruin myself

start to put myself into risk, not doing assignment, failing all the tasks of daily basis

yeah, i woke up lake today. and i have a lot of commitment today

not feeling of doing any

want to lay down and have a rest, staring ceiling all day

doing nothing but only thinking

screaming, yelling, making others feel bad

o rebellious devil-like soul, GO AWAY.

hey, i am in lecture right now and writing this @&%^$BB post.

and reading a book 'stolen' from Tika:

chicken soup for the soul: THINK POSITIVE

.let's boost my positive thinking, praying Allah will help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment