Wednesday, March 03, 2010

im trying my best

i've made the decision days ago.

and i'm trying my very3 best to have my normal life back.

for right now, it looks succeed. still in progress. i'm so relief having my own life back. would never turn back. never ever. to be back in this position really demands me 110% hard work. feelings, effort, tears and emotional state that might interrupt my studies here.

i don't want to make anyone sad or frustrated. i'm belong to my family's hope, wish and expectation. i owe my friends' happiness. so, i'm running to get it back. if u hate me of any of these reasons,it means u hate me. it's just me.

i'm taking back everything. i just want my life back and as long it doesn't go in the wrong path, i ll stay with it. insya-Allah. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment