Sunday, November 24, 2013

patience

it has been quiet a while

i mean our marriage

hay, doesn't mean it feels ages for me

but people out there have started thinking or assuming

that we should have a child by now

ummm. let me do the thinking,

a minute

when people were joking bout me and keep teasing bout it,

i admitted that i still could laugh and 'enjoyed' the teasing together with them

but in these few days, 

when it became chronic

i startled and could only return the soft-gooey smile 

which was filled with different feelings in a blink

and i poured that to hubby

and he said

"i'm not sad or feel anything when people asking that,
it's just the matter of Allah's rezqi
but if that does make u sad, it saddens me too" 

and he stopped. for quiet a time. 

i know he does really mean it

 so i do stop the thinking too. the negative one.

i bet his thought is the only thing that i care enough

other than My Allah

;)
i know Allah has decided the best journey for me to be fully-prepared when receiving that little tiny caliph
and that..
.is the test of patience.

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment